Wednesday 2 April 2014

Please help this DC candidate...

Sir,
I am acting as ncc caretaker having C certificate. now I am selected for ANO . someone told me that C certificate holders have to apply for the direct commission or number or prcn (whatever it will be,i am not clrea about it) but my unit is not providing me the required form.
it is my humble submission to provide proper information regarding this and also provide me the required form which are used for this purpose.
 
thanking you
with regard

3 comments:

  1. Hello rajiv
    I did d same procedure
    Contact me reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt whether we are late !
      He sent me this request in February this year and now it is December.

      Can you please type the procedure here so that in the future somebody else may benefit.

      Thank you in advance

      Delete
  2. I AM ALSO ANO BELONGS TO PUNJAB

    ReplyDelete